Thoughts on Markets

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bargain Days are Here Again!


Silver and gold are both at what I believe to be bargain levels which will not be seen again. Of course, they may remain at this level for a time. I doubt that they will stay this low and I look for a big rise into the fall and winter.

In Asia, silver is at 17.35 on a down tick and gold at 920.30 on an up tick. This is a surprise to me, as thought that gold would not break below about 950 and here it is almost 30 below that.

Wow, this has got to be a buying level! I will be adding to my mining stocks and metal accounts tomorrow if prices remain at this level.

If you have funds available, this is a good time to add to your holdings in precious metals and mining stocks. Of course, this depends upon what your portfolio looks like.

Best to each, Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home